top of page

Mario Martin is a qualified gas engineer who has nearly 40 years' experience in repairing and fitting gas fires, cookers and water heaters.  Full details about Mario's background and experience can be found on the Profile page, and there are numerous recommendations from satisfied customers on this Testimonials document.


Mario Martin lives in north Leeds and fits, services and repairs gas appliances throughout the north Leeds area and beyond - in particular Leeds LS17 and Leeds LS8, together with Wetherby LS22, Harewood, Boston Spa, Collingham, Bardsey, Scarcroft, Thorner and other villages in the vicinity.


Mario is qualified to carry out all the following services on gas appliances:

ES, Leeds LS17

Martin Plumbing and Heating Services, Leeds
Gas Safe Register

Gas fire service

Flue flow tests

Gas fire repairs

Gas fire safety inspection

Gas fire removal

Gas fire fitting


Gas cooker installation



ovens and hobs

Multi-point water heaters

Single point water heaters


Gas tightness test to check for leaks

Regular safety inspections are a requirement in buildings which are occupied by the public, such as hotels and care homes. Landlords of rented properties are also required to have gas appliances inspected regularly. Mario Martin is a fully qualified gas engineer, able to conduct safety inspections and issue safety certificates.


gas flames

Engineers working with gas appliances must be registered with the Gas Safe Register (previously CORGI). The Gas Safe Register is the organisation responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers.


Mario Martin's registration number is 97739,

which can be checked on the Gas Safe

Register web site, or call 0800 408 5500.


Mario always carries his official photo-identity card from the Gas Safe Register which can be checked at any time.

Gas Safety

Carbon monoxide is a lethal gas which can form from the incorrect installation or disrepair

of any appliance which burns gas. Over 50 people die each year in the UK from accidentally breathing carbon monoxide. Because it has no smell, taste or colour, carbon monoxide is difficult to detect and death can occur very quickly without warning.


Further information about carbon monoxide

poisoning can be found on the NHS web site 

and at the Gas Safe Register.

Mario Martin - Plumbing, Gas, Heating, Bathrooms, Tiling, Glazing

707 Shadwell Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS17 8ET

07850 971 471  -  0113 273 7197    

Gas Safe Register

In the event of a gas emergency,

call National Gas Emergency on

0800 111 999

Carbon Monoxide

Gas Safe Register

“Many thanks for the prompt attention you gave to my faulty hob”

BG, Leeds LS17

“Thank you for a wonderful job very well done!”

SC&E, Leeds

"I contacted Mario Martin when my carbon monoxide alarm went off, which turned out to be due to a faulty gas fire.  He was very professional and clearly very knowledgeable.  It was obvious he was in a different league from most of the other tradespeople I've had dealings with."

GNC, Leeds LS8

Mario Martin provides gas services throughout north Leeds and beyond


"He would be difficult,

if not impossible, to replace."

Leeds plumber and gas engineer Mario Martin
gas flames and water droplet


plumbing & heating engineers, Leeds



repairs, service and installation

gas flames

water heaters

gas cookers

gas fires

leaks, overflows,
burst pipes

fitting, repairs, replacement






dishwashers washing machines

tiling, glazing

bottom of page