gas flames and water droplet water droplet

repairs, service and installation

gas flames

water heaters

gas cookers

gas fires

leaks, overflows,

blockages,

burst pipes

fitting, repairs, replacement

bathrooms

showers

cloakrooms

toilets

radiators

dishwashers washing machines

tiling, glazing

water droplet water droplet

martin

plumbing & heating engineers, Leeds

Leeds plumber and gas engineer Mario Martin Eng Tech LCGI MCIPHE RP

FREE ESTIMATES

NO CALL-OUT FEE

Martin Plumbing and Heating Services, Leeds Gas Safe Register

Mario Martin is a qualified gas engineer who has nearly 40 years' experience in repairing and fitting gas fires, cookers and water heaters.  Full details about Mario's qualifications and experience can be found under his Profile, and the Testimonials page features sample recommendations from satisfied customers.

 

Mario Martin lives in north Leeds and fits, services and repairs gas appliances throughout the north Leeds area and beyond - in particular Leeds LS17 and Leeds LS8, together with Wetherby LS22, Harewood, Boston Spa, Collingham, Bardsey, Scarcroft, Thorner and other villages in the vicinity.

 

Mario is qualified to carry out all the following services on gas appliances:

Gas fire service

Flue flow tests

Gas fire repairs

Gas fire safety inspection

Gas fire removal

Gas fire fitting

GAS APPLIANCES

Gas cooker installation

GAS FIRES

GAS COOKERS

ovens and hobs

Multi-point water heaters

Single point water heaters

WATER HEATERS

Gas tightness test to check for leaks

Regular safety inspections are a requirement in buildings which are occupied by the public, such as hotels and care homes. Landlords of rented properties are also required to have gas appliances inspected regularly. Mario Martin is a fully qualified gas engineer, able to conduct safety inspections and issue safety certificates.

GAS PRESSURE

gas flames

Engineers working with gas appliances must be registered with the Gas Safe Register (previously CORGI). The Gas Safe Register is the organisation responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers.

 

Mario Martin's registration number is 97739,

which can be checked on the Gas Safe

Register web site, or call 0800 408 5500.

 

Mario always carries his official photo-identity card from the Gas Safe Register which can be checked at any time.

Gas Safety

Carbon monoxide is a lethal gas which can form from the incorrect installation or disrepair

of any appliance which burns gas. Over 50 people die each year in the UK from accidentally breathing carbon monoxide. Because it has no smell, taste or colour, carbon monoxide is difficult to detect and death can occur very quickly without warning.

 

Further information about carbon monoxide

poisoning can be found on the NHS web site 

and at the Gas Safe Register.

Gas Safe Register

In the event of a gas emergency,

call National Gas Emergency on

0800 111 999

Carbon Monoxide

Gas Safe Register water droplet

“Many thanks for the prompt attention you gave to my faulty hob”

BG, Leeds LS17

“Thank you for a wonderful job very well done!”

SC&E, Leeds

"I contacted Mario Martin when my carbon monoxide alarm went off, which turned out to be due to a faulty gas fire.  He was very professional and clearly very knowledgeable.  It was obvious he was in a different league from most of the other tradespeople I've had dealings with."

More

comments

on the

Testimonials

page

GNC, Leeds LS8

Mario Martin provides gas services throughout north Leeds and beyond

"He would be difficult,

if not impossible, to replace."

ES, Leeds LS17

TOP OF PAGE

Mario Martin - Plumbing, Gas, Heating, Bathrooms, Tiling, Glazing

707 Shadwell Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS17 8ET

07850 971 471  -  0113 273 7197